Welcome to Haven Property Management, we provide residential management service in the greater Tacoma area. We work very hard to deliver the best experience for our clients.
The success of your Tacoma rental property is our top priority!
Learn about our services:
Lease Only Service
1. Initial Consultation
- No-obligation meeting to address your needs and goals – Evaluate what can be done to maximize rent and ensure the home leases in a timely fashion
- Rental Valuation – Price recommendation based off of recently rented properties
- Marketing Plan – Based on our initial meeting we will establish a timeline for the property
2. Property Marketing
- Complimentary photo tour
- Professional marketing description
- Advertise the property on the top rental websites
- Install yard signs (as needed)
- Property showings
3. Tenant Screening
- FICO Credit Score
- National Background Search
- Eviction Search
- Employment & Income Verification
- Rental History
4. Lease Negotiation
5. Tenant Move-In
- Lease Signing
- Tenant walk-through
- Move-in report with over 100 pictures of the home
After the tenant is moved in and funds are collected, we transfer the appropriate documents to you.
Pricing: Our lease only service is one month’s rent ($2,000 min fee). The cost of this service with our Full Service Management is 1/2 months rent ($1,000 min fee).
Full Service Property Management
~ Our Full Service Property Management is 10% of monthly rent*
~ Our Tenant Placement is 75% of one month’s rent*
~ Our Transfer fee for tenant occupied properties is $750
*If your property rents below $1,600 a minimum management fee of $160 and placement fee of $1,200 would apply. Management fee does not apply when rent is not collected.
If you own multiple properties, please inquire about our Portfolio Pricing.
No start up fees! No advertising fees! No lease renewal fees! No inspection fees!
No “annual” or “1099” fees! No maintenance mark-ups! No hidden fees at all!
Have a rental? We have tenants!
We currently have a long list of qualified tenants
looking to move in the greater Tacoma area.